Saturday, August 13, 2011

{She Said} Like an Old Man

Zach's losing his hair. Apparently it happens. But the hair he lost on the back of his head early on from sleeping on his back has already come back in thicker. He reminds me a bit of Charlie Sheen in the movie Major League. I use it as a Rorschach Test to determine my mood.




When I'm happy perhaps a peaceful cottage on a beach. When I'm frustrated an anthill and rain clouds ruining my picnic.

As a side note... Notice anything odd about my son in that last picture? He's accessorizing. Matt accidentally took the picture of me holding Zach up in front of me and perfectly matched him up with my ear peeking out under Zach's!

1 comment:

Higginski said...

I am glad you mentioned the earring - that is funny, it really does look like he's accessorizing.