2 days ago
Friday, December 9, 2011
{She Said} Bleh!
The entire household has a stomach bug.
Started with Zach, going back to day care and contracting it. The baby has had a little more throw ups than normal but nothing out of this world. He has been sleeping a bit more than normal and is not as interested in eating but has still been doing fine.
Matt on the other hand... oh Matt. Last night, Matt who has only been sick-to-his-stomach once in the entire time I have known him, was violently ill for hours. He finally got to sleep in the wee hours this morning and has been sleeping it off ever since.
I am (fingers crossed that this doesn’t jinx it) the champion right now. I feel that my body is fighting something and I am hoping that my body wins. So far it is fighting the good fight. We shall see. I will tell you this… nausea just doesn’t bother me as much since living with is constantly for 3 months during pregnancy- at least this time I know it will go away relatively soon (again, fingers crossed).
So now I am the mother that sends her child to school sick. HE GOT IT THERE! Why can’t he fight it there along with all the other sickkos that gave it to him. Maybe it will encourage SOMEONE to not let the sickkos stay at school and pass it along to the healthy children. But, of course, that would mean that my sickko would have to be home today with my incapacitated husband... it might have become a take-your-baby-to-work day! Wouldn’t that have been fun!
In the meantime, I think the Zachster gave it to my sister too. It’s the season of sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No, I wasnt the champion. Illness slowly built throughout the day only to apex almost exactly 24 hours after Matt got sick. I seem to be recovering faster. Maybe I did all my suffering on the front end???
- She
Post a Comment