I don't have much to add to Jen's last post regarding Zach's first hair cut. I would, however, mention one of Jen's comments, and I quote, "Well at one point he just nearly leaned himself right out of that [seat]. Then he got strapped in." That is, in my opinion, grossly insufficient to describe the occurrence. Allow me:
At one point during his cut, Zach practically took a dive right out of the seat in an effort to escape his stylist. He all but stood up and took a leap over the edge! I, using my quick cat-like reflexes and keen protective instincts, dove and caught him just inches above the hard tile floor where he surely would have suffered great injury. The onlooking patrons erupted with applause...
Okay, so perhaps in actuality that moment during Zach's haircut happened more as Jen's comment reflexes. Honestly, we saw the potential issue at the moment we first sat Zach in the barber's chair. So we were already watching for it when Zach started to lean. Then we found the straps, no big deal. But I like my accounting of it better; and there are times as a parent when no matter how alert you are, a given moment can seem acute and exaggerated as your reflexes kick in.
Also, Zach's hair turned out well. It looks good.
2 days ago
1 comment:
Matt, you need to post more.
Post a Comment