We had the chance to visit my family in Brenham last weekend over Easter. It was a great time. It was the first time the whole core of our group got together at my parents' new home, and the new house was looking mighty fine. The weekend was fun. Other than the very important Easter festivities, we just hung out, played around, and enjoyed company.
Jen and I drove into College Station for a bit. We dropped by the alumni center to get Jen's Aggie ring re-sized. You can tell by the picture that she got it up-sized.
While we did that, Zach spent some quality time with Aunt Ryleigh. They did some good bonding; Ryleigh is awesome with him. She can take care of him anytime!
Zach also spent some good time with PaPa (that's right Gilpin family, I don't spell it with any "w"s! You can spell it however you wish.)
Uncle Jonathan is the big R/C plane enthusiast, but Zach and I gave it a good go as well.
R/C boats were more our thing. This is Zach and I prepping the speed boat. You can tell we take it very seriously.
Even Jen got into the action for a brief spell.
Nana and Papa kept a close eye on things.
At one point Zach got presents from Uncle Bobby and Aunt Adrienne!
The presents were a big hit, but so was the bag it came in... as always.
Good times.
2 days ago
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice weekend! Jen, I like your top with the floral stuff.
Post a Comment