Friday, May 25, 2012

{She Said} EVERYTHING... Really?

Recently, due to being reminded of it when Cody sang it to one of his wives on Sister Wives, I have been listening to the song Everything I Own by Bread. If you aren’t familiar with it, the song clearly states that the singer would give up everything (they own actually believe it or not) to have his love back with him once again.


While we were listening to this the other morning on the way to work, Matt turned to me and said, “what about it Jen, would you give everything you owned, you know, for me?”

I initially said no. Of course I was joking (ahem) and then I hmmmed and hawed for a while and finally said I guess I would.

Matt stared at me in disappointment for a bit and then said, “I absolutely would. No doubt, no hesitation. I would get out of this car and stand on the side of the street naked if it meant I didn’t lose you.”

I guess Matt is a lot more dedicated to me than I am him.

No comments: