Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{She Said} A Little Higginski Time

This last weekend, Rachel and Bazooka/Justin came into town to celebrate Zach's first year of life. We had a grand time.

On Friday, I took the day off and Matt and I went to pick those crazy kids up from the airport. From there we shopped, ate, and saw The Avengers.
Saturday we all went to the Zoo and spent the day analyzing animal behavior and observing some pretty odd characters of the human variety. Rachel is especially talented at pointing out certain behaviors in animals that are similar to Matt and Justin. Zach just chilled in the stroller- well sweltered in the stroller.
This is what it looks like to think a rhino very well might jump out of his little creek and eat you. All while trying to look fabulous...
Zach used this time to work on his stretches...
This bird species has survived since like prehistoric times... probably because of his beast of a beak...
Saturday night, Rachel and Justin threw a surprise party for Matt's and my 1 year Parentiversary.
Sunday, Justin and Matt made a disaster survival kit for the house and Rachel and I shopped for teacher gifts for Zach's teachers.

These are my people and I love them. And now, Zach loves them too.

No comments: