I lost my voice last week. Yep, all week. I think my facebook status updates tell the story pretty well…
Day 1 (on our anniversary):
6 years ago, the Matt/Jen combo became official. 1 year ago, the Matt/Jen/Zach combo got to go home together. Today, as a special treat for my husband, I lost my voice. You are welcome, dear.
Day 2:
KMS teachers might want to come by during their off period for some entertainment- the great student takeover of 2012.
(I will add at this point that, generally, the students were very helpful with this predicament. I made little animations to give them directions and they were fairly sensitive to my inability to speak/ call them out on their shenanigans)
Day 3:
People have started automatically whispering when talking to me. I haven’t had the loss of this function long enough for my other senses to compensate, people!
Day 4:
Ok, so people either start whispering around me or they shout at me because internally they want me to speak up. I will say that I do have the lower registers back so I can sometimes talk like a man if I am so inclined… kind of.
Day 5 (half voice):
I do still THINK in my normal voice. At least I have that.
Day 6 (Raspy, sexy voice):
I need a recording deal STAT.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment