So, I’ve had a hankerin’ to go to Medieval Times. I can’t
really explain it other than I really thought Z would be into it and it sounded
low key and fun. The last time I had been was when I was pregnant with Z (oddly
enough- I guess it’s a pregnancy craving for me) and I felt like it was time
again. That being said, when Matt and I started talking about birthday
celebrations it came down to between bowling and Medieval Time and I eventually
chose Medieval Time. It was a good choice.
Zach LOVED it. He ate up every bit of it. He loved the food, the knights, rooting for his guy, the horses, the fighting, the lights... just all of it.When we got home, he wanted to pretend his flag was a sword and his daddy obliged.
Then, on my actual birthday, Mom and Boo came out and brought a cake and take-out from my favorite restaurant. And we partied hearty.
And then, of course, the Semi popped in for cake and presents and a little play and chat time.
In short: we had some good times. And now, I am 32.
No comments:
Post a Comment