Even though he is the second baby in our household, my wonderful friends and family still wanted to celebrate little Nathan coming into the mix.
My team at school had the most delicious breakfast for me. It made this big pregnant lady really happy (and full)!
Becky and Rachel (and Mom) hosted a luncheon at my house. It was a fun, intimate affair where I got to catch up with friends that I rarely see and I got to have a lot of people tell me how great I look (thank you ladies... you are really good fibbers!). We also got to debut the nursery so that was fun to see what all my buddies thought about it.
Mom brought Z some big brother goodies!
Our little family with my BIG BELLY!
Fun decorations... Sister Boo kept in the theme of the nursery: ABCs and Children's Books!
Mom made delicious food and Boo made delicious cupcakes...
My buddies came...
They brought gifts...
And Boo made a beautiful afghan for the big man...
And then my department had a shower for me at school. It featured a quaint breakfast, a delicious cake, and LOTS of packages of DIAPERS!
Zach and Matt came to celebrate!
If you and I have talked about how women look when they are pregnant, you know that I think women's noses change when they are pregnant... These pictures are good representations of my pregnancy nose (or chubby face... one or the other is just a LITTLE off).
Zach knows where it's at... not interested in anything until we got to the cash!
...oh and he liked the giraffe hooded towel...
Nathan is already a very loved little boy with lots of amazing people that will surround him in life! We are very blessed!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment