I knew this year would be special when like 4 months ago, Zach came to me wondering where the Christmas tree was. When I said that it was in the attic, he got really upset and wanted to go get it. We talked through it and he was fine but I knew it would be an exciting Christmas for that guy. It was also Nate's first Christmas, so the first time he would get to see all the lights and characters... that's one thing about having a baby in January, by the time they hit their first Christmas, they are already old enough to be filled with wonder in some respects.
So, after Thanksgiving, the decorations went up and the joy began.
Zach helped a lot with the trees this year!
Of course, along with decorating, I enjoy wrapping. It's an artistic/crafting expression of mine.
The most WONDERful time of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment