Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Nathan's 2nd Birthday Bash!

So, because I don't blog as much at this juncture, you might not know but Nathan LOVES to learn anything he can get his hands on. He is a sponge. So this has, in a round about way, finally given me a child who loves Sesame Street as much as I did as a child. And thus, we got to have a Sesame Street birthday party!

At 2, Nathan...
  • is shy but very loving
  • is chatty
  • loves to learn and is very inquisitive
  • is stubborn
  • eats a ton (french fries are his favorite food)
  • loves playing with his brother
  • wants to potty train but I haven't let him yet
  • is VERY handsome
Due to the shyness, we chose to have a bit of a smaller shin dig but I still got to do some decorating and planning!
 Funny story- after we sang happy birthday to Nate, Zach immediately blew out Nathan's candles. So we did it again.
These air walk balloons were a big hit and endured a lot of abuse!

No comments: