Sunday, January 10, 2010

{She Said} A Letter to an Old Friend

My Dearest Target Store-

I'm sorry that when I stopped in yesterday I just got a Coke Icee and then quickly left. Please don't take this to mean that my love and devotion is dwindling. Matt had just had it with the shopping for the day. We had already been to 6 other shops and the mall- he was so kind to allow me to stop at yet another place to fulfill my icee craving even though it was a cold and blustery day and the thought of getting anything with a name that referred to ice was ridiculous. I will return to your aisles of everything soon and spend more quality time with you. Please don't do anything rash like move the clearance sections so that I can no longer find them immediately when I walk in the doors. You are still my number one.


-Loyal Customer and Friend

1 comment:

Higginski said...

This makes me happy.