I would like to throw in my two cents, so one final thought about our recent trip to Missouri. It was magnificent! Jen and I always travel so well together. We are so compatible when it comes to dealing with things while traveling that it doesn’t even cross our minds how seamless things end up (even when something doesn’t go according to plan). It’s just so easy to handle business and go from one thing to the next. No expectations, no rushing or undue urgency, no struggles, no worries… just good times.
Jen has done a good job reviewing our adventures in her previous posts: St. Louis Arch, museums, parks, cathedrals, downtown streets, restaurants, shopping, etc. If there is one thing that I regret, it is that—during our misguided journey through the developmental part of the city—Jen may have been put in more of a compromising situation then I would have liked. Rest assured, my senses were on high alert. That uncomfortable feeling might have been the result of my overprotective tendencies when it comes to my beloved (in addition to the presence of some super shady looking thug-like fellows that seemed to be following us)... All is good. St. Louis is generally a nice place, and it was fun to see the sights.
All-in-all, it was a successful trip. It was good to explore a different city, and it was great to visit with family.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment