First off- Happy Birthday to The Man. Also, Happy Bar Day to The Man.
The initial call to me after his morning session today was positive. He sounded up-beat and full of energy. He did specify that the test was a beating but at least he is in good spirits. Evidently he, along with all his buddies, is just grateful to be getting this under way. It was such a relief to be dealing with that Matt rather than a discouraged Matt. What a trooper.
What am I doing? My life right now is not nearly as interesting as his but I can tell you one thing I’m not doing. I’m not worrying about Matt. I know he can do this, it’s just a matter of getting through it. So I am chilling at home with my best 4 legged friend. I have several social engagements to attend over the next couple days but other than that I watch T.V. a lot and tend to small projects here and there around the house.
It’s a tough life but someone’s got to do it.
2 days ago
1 comment:
I miss you guys. I think we need to come visit again. AFTER the bar of course...
Post a Comment