Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{She Said} Stopp Helpng

My iPhone always autocorrects my name to Ken. This makes for some really awkward signature lines on emails and texts when I don't catch it.

Embarrassing but not nearly as much as when it auto corrected to "asses" instead of "assess" in a work email to a bunch of parents one time last year.

Do you have any good autocorrect or spell check stories? I could use a good read during the 1 A.M. feeding.

2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG, the 1am feeding...and the 4am feeding...I definetly enjoy the sleep now but I do sort of miss those quiet special moments with Eli.

During those feedings I would always watch an episode Chelsea Lately (I swear I start lactating again when I hear her voice! ha!) or read a book on Mother Teresa.

Sounds like you are savoring the newborn-ness...keep it up!!

Higginski said...

I have never used auto correct on my phone because it bugs me, but I do have a good one from the AIM days. I was trying to say something like "at last it" and said "atlas tit" instead. And of course it was to a boy I had a crush on.