On September 24th, Zachary Lawrence was baptized at Slumber Falls Camp in New Braunfels, Tx. It was a beautiful service led by Reverend Stark. This place means a lot to Matt and I. It is a place where I had retreats growing up. I have volunteered several times at the camp. Matt and I led a week long summer camp there a few years ago. It is the place where Matt first told me he loved me. Now we add a whole new special story to that list.
Afterward, we all went to lunch to celebrate our little bundle of joy and our dedication to guiding him along God's journey for him.
Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
Luke 3:21-22
No comments:
Post a Comment