Monday, October 10, 2011

{She Said} Food For Thought

Watching a being actually eat for the first time is quite an experience. There is absolutely a look of disgust that can only be interpreted as a “what the heck” look. A couple of the questions that must be swimming around in that little head…

What did I do to deserve being gagged with that plastic round thing?

What am I supposed to do with the mush you just forced into my mouth?
Why would you think that I want to eat this?

Can I spit this out?

How would you like it if I did this to you?
Can I have my milk back now?

Is this really what I watch you eat all the time tastes like?
How about you eat it since you seem so excited about it?

Can I just never eat- I’ll be a drinker?

Zach actually handled this new activity like a champ… he never ceases to amaze me with his flexibility and calm adaptability. He even allowed us to do it again the next day!

As a side note, his table manners need some work. He insists on having his left foot on the table.

1 comment:

s.proctor83 said...

Oh! I love his face! Such a cute little man!