Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{She Said} Sick in More Ways Than One

The Weekend Saga continues...

Saturday- I had noticed Zach seemed warm when I was putting him to bed Friday night but just figured it was from the lack of A/C. He was still very warm on Saturday morning so we took his temperature. It was nearing 102 so we stripped him down to a diaper and a t-shirt and tried to push the fluids. Zach slept on me pretty much all day. He would wake up every few hours to eat and have something to drink but if you put him down he would start shivering and just reach back up to be held. He was in a perfectly good mood when he was awake, just cuddly and lazy.

Becky came over to do some craft projects so her and I went to task (mainly her). She is a professional tissue paper “pomper.” I am letting everyone know of this talent so that you can hire her out if you ever need something “pomped.” She loves doing it. It’s her favorite. That’s why I didn’t help her with it… because I know how much she loves it. I did other things. Kind of.

Sunday was Mother’s Day. Zach woke up healthy, happy, and energized from his hibernation. He played all day and we ran some errands. I got to eat all my favorite foods and hang with my men. It was a good day. To top it all off, Zach vomited all over me that night. I sure do love those special moments we share. Happy Mother’s Day to Me!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Correction to second paragraph:
Becky came over to do some craft projects so her and I went to task. She is able to pomp when a craft or event requires it and should by in no way be defined as a "professional". I am letting everyone know of this talent so you can hire her out for $500 per hour is you ever need something "pomped." She will do it. It's not her favorite. That's why I didn't help her with it... because I know how much work it is and I had "better" things do do. So I did other things.