At the beginning of June, I hosted/ co-hosted a couple baby showers... because it is literally raining babies these days!
First, I hosted a Pickles and Ice Cream Social to celebrate arrival of my friend’s baby girl (who is here now and beautiful)!
First, I hosted a Pickles and Ice Cream Social to celebrate arrival of my friend’s baby girl (who is here now and beautiful)!
In addition to all the fun we had at the actual shower, Zach really enjoyed the balloons afterward.
Second, I co-hosted a Blue or Pink Shower for a family friend. For this event, I made napkin rings and the favors (blue and pink chocolate covered oreos).
| We all weighed in on whether we thought it would be a girl or a boy by which color cookie we chose! |
We were quite the colorful crew (in dress and personality)! Those are LONG time friends of my mom's and then now thier kids having kids! Ahh the circle of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment